1.Murray Grossan: Murray Grossan, M.D. is Board Certified in Ear Nose and Throat. He is part of a five person ENT specialty group at Cedars Sinai Center. His particular specialty is sinus/ear and allergy problems. He is an Advanced Scuba Diver; therefore he has developed devices/methods for drug free therapies including the Hydro Pulse® Sinus Pulsatile Irrigator, Clear Ease® for diver’s ear problems, as well as Breathe.ease XL saline and Nasal Gel.
2. Dr. Ama Alexis: Dr. Alexis is board certified by both the American Board of Pediatrics and the American Board of Allergy⁄Immunology and is therefore very comfortable seeing both pediatric and adult patients. She is an attending physician at Saint Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center and NYU Medical Center.
3. Dr. Brian Rotskoff: One of the joys of practicing medicine is helping patients overcome their illness so that they can begin to enjoy their life to the fullest again. I feel it is crucial to understand each patient in a complete and 3-dimensional way. Each patient’s medical condition is unique and requires an individualized treatment approach. Often times, spending those extra few minutes with a patient can mean the difference between making the diagnosis or not.
4. Jay Dutton: Jay M.Dutton, M.D., F.A.C.S. completed his premedical education at Indiana University in 1990 and earned his medical degree from University of Iowa in 1994. Dr. Dutton completed his surgical internship at Butterworth Hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan and his residency training in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at the University of Iowa in 1999.
5. Divyang Trivedi: Dr. Divyang Trivedi – Allergy Asthma Sinusutus Medical Clinic Inc, Specialist for Allergy, Asthma and Sinusitis for all Ages.
6. Michael Purkey: Dr Purkey was inspired to pursue Rhinology during medical school after sitting in on a surgery with Penn professor and surgeon Dr. Alex Chiu. Dr. Chiu, who trained at California Sinus Centers, showed that a combination of surgical skill and applied technology can yield advanced levels of care to patients suffering from sinus disease. Dr. Purkey states that “it was from that moment that I chose Rhinology as a sub-specialty.”
7. Dr. Boyan Hadjiev: Dr. Boyan Hadjiev is fellowship-trained and board-certified in Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. In addition to working at Advanced Allergy, Asthma & Sinusitis P.C., Dr. Hadjiev is the in-house allergist for a busy otolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat) practice in Manhattan.
8. Lisa Hutto: Dr. Lisa Hutto and the staff of Palmetto Allergy and Asthma are committed to providing the highest level of care in the most efficient, caring and cost effective manner possible. Since its inception in 1990, the practice has grown to be one of the largest single physician practices in the Southeast. As a result the group is recognized as a regional leader for quality allergy and asthma care.
9. Mr San Sunkaraneni : Mr San Sunkaraneni is a Consultant Rhinologist/ENT surgeon who works at the Royal Surrey County Hospital Guildford, United Kingdom and provides a regional service for Surrey, London, Sussex and Hampshire. He carries out a fortnightly NHS outpatient clinic at Cranleigh Village Hospital. He also receives referrals from all over the UK.
10. Dr. CT Nguyen: Dr. Cong Thu (CT) Nguyen is a Board Certified Ear, Nose and Throat – Head and Neck Surgeon who has extensive training and experience in the diseases of the ears, nose and throat. His special clinical interests include sinus diseases, snoring disorders, allergy treatment and image guided functional endoscopic sinus surgery.
11. Greg Abbas: Dr. Greg Abbas received his Bachelor of Science (BS) in Chemistry from Miami University in 1991 and his Doctor of Medicine (MD) from The Ohio State University in 1995. He continued his training in ear, nose and throat and completed his residency at the University of Kentucky Medical Center where he also spent time as medical faculty.
12. Keith Forwith: He maintains a broad spectrum of practice including special interests in thyroid surgery, allergy and sinus disease. He is the father of four wonderful children which explains his ability to connect with kids. He makes time to coach youth soccer and is an active member of his church.
13. Andrew Gould: Dr. Andrew Gould is Board Certified in Ear, Nose and Throat with related Head and Neck Surgery and is approaching his thirteenth year in practice. After receiving his Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of South Carolina in 1995, Dr. Gould completed his five-year residency at the University of Louisville Division of Otolaryngology.
14. Adam Abram: Dr. Abram’s ENT practice is primarily on sinus and nose issues as well as general ENT and he offers care to adults and children. He has extensive experience in sinus and nose surgery and he is the director of Advance Sinus, Nose & Rhinoplasty Center. With respect to Facial Plastic Surgery he exclusively focuses on Cosmetic Nose Surgery.
15. Daniel Ganc: Daniel Ganc, MD is an Ivy League-trained Board-Certified Otolaryngologist dedicated to the highest standard of care for Ear, Nose, Throat, Sinus, Allergy, and TMJ problems.
16. Horacio Groisman: Dr Groisman is a board certified Otolaryngologist-Head and Neck Surgeon. He has been in practice in South Florida since 1984. He completed his residency program at Georgetown University in Washington DC. He received his medical degree from the University of Buenos Aires with honors.
17. Paul Kleidermacher: He completed a five-year residency in Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio in 1997, a program ranked in the top ten in the country. Dr. Kleidermacher is double board certified in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and Sleep Medicine. He has completed additional training in Allergy
18. Kim Patrick Murray: Kim Patrick Murray, MD is a board certified Otolaryngologist – Head and Neck Surgeon specializing in Sinonasal Disorders as well as Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
19. Jay Young: Dr. Young specializes in hearing/balance disorders, minimally invasive sinus/skull base surgery, facial plastic/reconstructive procedures, nasal airway obstruction, voice/throat disorders, chronic cough, otolaryngic allergies, and more. He has published papers in peer-reviewed journals and presented his work at national conferences.
20. Dr. Pradeep K. Sinha: Dr. Pradeep K Sinha is Board Certified in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, the study of ear, nose and throat, as well as Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Sinha specializes in medical and surgical management of sinus problems. He was one of the first ENT specialists trained in Balloon Sinuplasty™ almost 10 years ago and has performed more balloon procedures than any other ENT doctor in the Georgia.
21. Dr. Angela Donaldson: Otolaryngologist Dr. Donaldson specializes in benign and malignant tumors of the skull base, nasal obstruction and the treatment of sinusitis with Balloon Sinuplasty™ and other sinus surgeries. Her special area of interest is in persistent sinus and nasal disease cases that are difficult for people to manage.
22. Martin L. Hopp: Dr. Hopp is a pioneer in sinus surgery. He was the first surgeon in the Western United States to perform Image Guided (computer) Sinus Surgery, generally accepted as the safest technique for sinus repair. He is a leader in the field of balloon sinuplasty, the tissue sparing, minimally invasive surgical option for treating chronic sinusitis.
23. Josh Oppenheim: Dr. Oppenheim’s interests include adult and pediatric general otolaryngology, head and neck surgery, salivary gland disorders, surgical treatment of snoring and obstructive sleep apnea, otology and nasal and sinus surgery. He has a special interest in the diagnosis and treatment of voice disorders.
24. Josef Gurian: His professional interests include the treatment of the ear and hearing disorders, nasal and sinus disease (including endoscopic balloon sinuplasty), snoring and sleep disorders, and head and neck surgery. Dr. Gurian also offers the newest treatment options for snoring, including Pillar Palatal Implants.
25. Richard Gardner: His practice includes the diagnosis and treatment of tumors of the head and neck, disorders of the ear, and all forms of upper airway obstruction from snoring to sleep apnea. His special clinical interests include pediatric issues as well as endoscopic diagnosis and surgery for nasal, sinus, and laryngeal disorders.
26. Michelle M. Roeser: Her interests include adult and pediatric general otolaryngology, facial plastic surgery (both reconstructive and cosmetic procedures), treatment of nasal and sinus disease, allergy, and disorders of the ear and hearing. She enjoys travel, and in 2009 visited Nanning, China as part of a medical humanitarian mission focusing on pediatric facial deformities.
27. Ashley G. O’Reilly: Dr. O’Reilly’s professional expertise includes adult and pediatric general otolaryngology, head and neck surgery, disorders of the salivary glands, and endoscopic nasal and sinus surgery.
28. Todd Stugart: Todd has been with Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists since 2005. Prior to that his experience as a Nurse Practitioner included Orthopedics, and Emergency Medicine. These previous work environments makes him comfortable with caring for patients of all ages. His previous professional placements also included significant time in the surgical setting.
29. Lisa Hartman: Lisa Hartman, a Northern Virginia native, graduated from the College of William and Mary 2002. She taught mathematics at Hayfield Secondary School before returning to studies at George Mason University where she earned a master’s in Global Health. Lisa studied nursing at Virginia Commonwealth University, graduating with her BS in 2011 and her MS in 2012. She joined The Ear, Nose and Throat Specialist of Northern Virginia in 2012.
30. Dr. Vinnakota Sriprakash: Dr. VINNAKOTA SRIPRAKASH MS is a specialist ENT, Head& Neck Micro surgeon, with an experience of 9 years in his chosen field. He is Fellow Endoscopic Sinus Surgery of Nose (Graz, Austria), Micro Ear Surgery of Ear (Los Angeles, USA), Micro Laryngeal Surgery, Nose Cosmetic Surgery, Radio Frequency Surgery, LASER Surgery & Cochlear Implant Surgery (Denver, USA; Valencia, USA)
31. Jeffrey M. Braaten: Dr. Braaten is Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery and is Subspecialty Certified in Allergy by the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy. Dr. Braaten’s specialty interests include the medical and surgical treatment of allergy and sinus disorders, Office Balloon Sinuplasty, adult and pediatric otolaryngology, and facial cosmetic surgery.
32. Gary D. Goodnight: Dr. Goodnight’s specialty interests include minimally invasive Office Based Balloon Sinus Surgery, thyroid and parathyroid surgery, adult and pediatric general otolaryngology, facial skin cancer surgery, as well as the medical treatment and surgical management of allergy and sinus disorders and snoring and sleep disorders. He regularly attends national continuing medical education courses and lectures on these areas of interest.
33. Dr. Hall: An Abilene native, Dr. Hall graduated from Vanderbilt University in 2004 with a degree in biomedical engineering. She completed her medical doctorate from Texas Tech HSC School of Medicine in 2008. During medical school, she was elected as a junior member to the AOA and received the Dean’s Highest Academic Achievement Award for finishing at the top of her class.
34. Dr. Saswata Roy: Dr. Saswata Roy is double board certified in Otolaryngology / and Neck Surgery and Facial Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery. He received his medical education at the University of Nebraska Medical Center and completed his residency at the University of Minnesota Hospital & Clinic in Otolaryngology / Head & Neck Surgery. He pursued a post-residency fellowship in Facial Plastics & Reconstructive Surgery at Inselspital in Bern, Switzerland in aesthetic, reconstructive and skull base surgery.
35. Dr. Jason D: Dr. Meier offers comprehensive care for all adult and pediatric ENT disorders including allergy and sinusitis, hearing and balance problems, ear infections, head and neck cancer and tumors, nasal obstruction, obstructive sleep apnea, and tonsillitis. He has specialized training in minimally invasive sinus surgery and in-office balloon sinuplasty that provides excellent results in alleviating sinusitis with little to no downtime.
36.Dr Gerard Chee: Dr Chee completed his medical studies at the National University of Singapore in 1990. He commenced his basic training as a medical officer in Otorhinolaryngology at the National University Hospital (Ear, Nose, Throat-Head & Neck Surgery) in 1993 and completed it when he obtained the Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and Glasgow in 1995. In 1996, he started his advanced training in Otorhinolaryngology at the Freeman Hospital in Newcastle, United Kingdom under the tutelage of Janet Wilson and David Mathias.
37. James E. Turk: Dr. Turk was born in South Bend and raised in La Porte, Indiana where he graduated from La Porte High School. He completed his undergraduate degree at Indiana University and his medical degree at Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine. His postgraduate surgical training was completed at Naval Hospital Oakland and Naval Hospital San Diego.
38. Michele Watts: Michele L. Watts, AuD, has been practicing audiology since 1981. She received her bachelor of science in education (speech pathology & audiology) from Indiana University of Pennsylvania, her master’s in audiology from Central Missouri State University and her doctor of audiology from Arizona School of Health Sciences. Dr. Watts has been practicing audiology in Valparaiso since 1994. She joined the practice of Associated ENT Specialists in 2006.
39. Deborah Novak: Dr. Novak has been practicing audiology since 2005. She has been an audiologist with Associated ENT Specialists since 2008. She obtained her bachelor’s degree at Purdue University, master’s degree from Illinois State University and received her doctorate in Audiology from Arizona School of Health Sciences. She is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and the American Academy of Audiology.
40. Geoffrey Schwartz: Dr. Schwartz enjoys treating the full range of ear, nose and throat conditions in adults and children. He is well trained in the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques, including advanced endoscopic sinus surgery. In the appropriate patients, Dr. Schwartz also employs balloon sinuplasty techniques. He is currently involved in multiple clinical research projects investigating the management of chronic sinusitis.
41. David R. White: Dr. White’s practice focuses entirely on the care of children with ear, nose, and throat problems. He has authored over 60 articles and chapters in medical journals and textbooks and has won several research awards at national otolaryngology meetings. Dr. White has particular expertise in the treatment of children with ear/hearing problems, speech and swallowing disorders, and airway problems. He is a member of the Airway and Aspiration Center for Children, Craniofacial Anomalies and Cleft Palate Center, the Velopharyngeal Insufficiency and Speech Team, and the Cochlear Implant Center at the Medical University of South Carolina.
42. Dr Kalish: Dr Kalish specialises in the care of adult and pediatric ear nose & throat disorders. He has subspecialty interests in nose and sinus related disorders, snoring, voice and allergy. He is dedicated to a holistic approach working in a multidisciplinary environment and being able to offer a full spectrum of diagnostic and treatment paradigms from alternative through to advanced surgical therapies.
43. Christopher M: Dr. Discolo’s practice focuses entirely on the care of children. Although he cares for children with all types of ear, nose and throat problems, he has particular expertise in cleft lip and palate repair and care of children with these and other craniofacial anomalies. Other examples of his specialty areas include distraction osteogenesis (a surgical technique where the facial skeleton is manipulated to help treat certain conditions), management of airway problems, head and neck masses, speech and swallowing disorders, sinus disease, and sleep apnea.
44. Dr Andrew R Talbot: Dr Andrew Talbot, Sydney ENT Specialist, is an experienced clinician and surgeon of 20 years and a longstanding member of the Australian Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery who seeks to provide a reassuring approach, encouraging full discussion of treatment options and valuing detailed discussion of patients concerns.
45. Professior Yaniv Eitan: Specialty in Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) and Sinus Disease, Endoscopic Nose and Sinus Surgery, Rhinoplasty.
46. Dr. Maxim Sokolov: Senior surgeon in the Department of ENT, Wolfson Medical Center. Specialty in ENT surgery, surgery of the head and neck. Nose and sinuses. Head and neck tumors.
47. Professor Dov Ophir: Specialty in ENT surgery, surgical treatment of ear-nose-throat related diseases in children. Thyroid gland and other neck organs operations.
48. Dr. A. Shobhan Babu: Dr. A. Shobhan Babu is a Highly Qualified ENT Specialist. He completed his MBBS from Gandhi Medical College, Osmania University in 1989 and MS (ENT) from Osmania Medical College, NTRUHS, Vijayawada in 1993. He is performs the surgeries like Cochlear Implant Surgery, Micro Surgery of Ear, Nose and Throat (Larynx), Sinus Endoscopic Surgery, Evaluation of Cases of: Hearing Disability, Vertigo (Dizziness/Giddiness) Facial Paralysis, Headache, Nasal Allergy and Nasal Block, Other Surgeries of Ear, Nose and Throat, Endoscopy of Nose, Bronchus, Oesophagus, Cosmetic Nose Surgery, Cancer Detection Surgery, Hearing Speech Therapy, Audiometry and Impedence
49. Jeffrey S. Brown: Dr. Brown served as Chief of ENT at Winchester Hospital for 10 years. He was on the Winchester Hospital Continuing Education Committee from 1992 to 2013. He has been a member of the Infection Control Committees at Winchester Hospital and Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary for over 20 years. He has served on the Board of Directors of the Massachusetts Society of Otolaryngology since 1999 and is now the president elect. He has been on the Board of Surgeons at the Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary. He has been teaching the third year Tufts medical students about disease and treatment of the ear, nose and throat since 1991.
50. John P. Little: Dr. Little completed his fellowship in Pediatric Otolaryngology (ENT) at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland in 1998, after which he returned to Knoxville to practice. Johns Hopkins has been the top hospital in the country for 20 consecutive years, and the Otolaryngology department at JHU has been the top ENT department in the country for a long time. Prior to his fellowship, Dr. Little completed his residency in Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery as well as his Surgical Internship at Wake Forest University School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. He attended medical school at the University of Tennessee College of Medicine in Memphis, Tennessee.
51. Michael J. Belmont: Dr. Belmont received his undergraduate degree from State University of New York at Buffalo and his medical degree from State University of New York in Brooklyn, New York. He completed residency in Otolaryngology at The University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. This was followed by a fellowship in Pediatric Otolaryngology at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh. After completion of the fellowship, Dr. Belmont joined Children’s Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists in 2003. Dr. Belmont is a fellow with the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. He received his board certification from the American Board of Otolaryngology in October 2002.